In agriculture, tractors are not merely utilised to prepare the soil for plantation. Different types of tractors are engineered to
serve the different needs and different demands of farmers. So how many kinds of tractors are on the market خرید بیل تراکتور, and how does one differ from the other? Let’s have a detailed explanation of tractor types and their functionalities in this article.
Different sorts Of Tractors
Broadly speaking, tractors can be easily divided into 10 types based on their purposes and functions. Such as –
- Utility Tractors
Utility Tractors are often utilised in ploughing or pulling heavy farm implementation tools like harvesters, tillers, cutters, threshers, etc. These utility machines are the best choice for new or low-budget farmers who are involved in general farming tasks. A typical utility tractor can be found with horsepower ranging from 45HP and above.
- Row Crop Tractor
Row Crop Tractors can perform numerous agricultural tasks related to growing and cultivating your crops in rows, including weed control, ploughing, levelling, pulling seed drills, and harrowing. They can even serve as an alternative to some machines like threshers or water pumps. Such farm tractors come with many benefits, like user-friendly, comfortable driving experience, sufficient row spacing, ease of steering, easy attachment assembly/detachment, etc.
- Orchard Tractors
Then comes the Orchard Tractors. As the name implies in itself, the Orchard Tractors are specially adapted for various types of orchards or wineries.
These small tractors are known for their remarkable height and small width.
- Industrial Tractor
Although Industrial Tractors (previously called Tuggers) are a type of tractor for the construction industry, this tractor type can also be utilised in agriculture to haul heavy loads or carry heavy weights around, when attached to a crane. What makes farming tractors distinct from industrial tractors is that they feature a drawbar instead of a three-point linkage. They are also available in numerous models with different horsepower strengths to suit your specific needs.
- Garden Tractors
Garden Tractors have a wide horsepower variety ranging from 1 HP to 20HP, they can still fit in super small construction sizes as well.
These tractors are often utilised to cut grass or plant new flower beds in your garden beds thus helping you groom your lawn too.
- Rotary Tillers
Rotary Tillers also known as Walking-Type Tractors are primarily utilised in small-sized farms or farms located at different height levels. Rotary Tiller Tractors are known to feature blades that can handle even hard or chunky soil and turn it into a fine, clod-free bed ready for planting.
- Implement Carrier
Implement Carrier Tractors often take part in the carrying or hauling and mounting jobs for different types of farm
implementation tools. These tractors have an extended chassis frame between the front and rear tyres, that allows them to mount distinct tools, such as sprayers, loaders, rotary sweepers, seed drills, dusters, etc.
- Earth Moving Tractors
Earth-Moving Tractors are basically heavy-duty and robust tractors, that can be found equipped with both tyres and tracks. These tractors can be your lifesavers while working on areas like dams and quarries or construction sites. They are relatively expensive but are often built to last! Such tractors are also often utilised to relocate and move heavy materials like mud, lumber, dust, rocks, debris, etc. Broadly speaking, there are 3 types of earth-moving tractors:
- ) Bulldozers (or crawlers): These machines feature large plates at the front to run manoeuvres that include pushing rocks, dirt, or clearing an area. Their complete tracks allow them to maintain their stability while moving on all types of terrains.
- ) Excavators: These machines are not only utilised for digging and demolishing jobs but they can also be utilised to lift heavy implements and shovel dirt.
- ) Backhoe Loaders: These machines are utilised for several farming tasks, from digging holes to breaking asphalt. Depending on your needs, you can easily adjust their buckets in the back and shovels in the front.
- ) Military Tractors: Finally last but not the least, Military Tractors (or aka the Artillery Tractors) are often utilised by the militaries to move heavyweight military implements. Nowadays, they are also utilised to perform jobs in risky areas, like construction, demolition, and temporary road building. One thing to note here is that Military Tractors have the same design as industrial tractors, and they move on tracks, wheels, or semi-tracks. Their rock-hard frames and undercarriages allow them to work with landmines and explosive devices.
- Driverless Tractors Driverless Tractors are controlled with the help of various devices and technologies, including computers, drone technology, GPS, and satellite. It is believed that in a near future, they will be handling all sorts of agricultural or industrial jobs easily. Final Words Tractors are fantastic machinery that can be utilised for countless farming and construction needs and demands, provided that you pick up the appropriate one for the right jobs. After knowing the
different kinds of tractors in use worldwide and how to classify them, you can be more confident about picking up a tractor that best suits your daily farm operation demands. With Solis garden tractors, compact tractors, mini tractors and narrow tractors, you can take your farming ventures to a whole new level at your comfort literally! Solis has a strong foothold in over 140+ countries that effortlessly serves the interests of farmers. With more than 1, 200, 000 happy and satisfied customers globally, currently, Solis is the world’s top 5th tractor manufacturer company, offering a wide range of 18-120 HP range of tractors while setting new benchmarks in the tractor industry through powerful competence and advanced technologies. Today the world is in chaos with lots of questions for better yield, thankfully we have got the answers. We believe that with Solis tractors, you can transform your farming experience into an
exhilarating experience by taking your endeavours beyond limits. For optimal performance, purchase your Solis Tractor from your local Dealer today! For more information visit Solisworld. We would be more than happy to serve you with nothing but the best.